Business Development Manager
Belgium, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest, BrusselsSales
Are you looking to:
- Make a real difference on a daily basis for a fast-scaling tech scale-up in new mobility? Be a main contributor and real driver to that growth.
- Find a great challenge by working with a complex product in a complex environment and with complex corporate customers, and thus applying complex selling techniques? Oh, and did we say complex?
- Work as a team with the CEO, in order to identify and define the most appropriate channel to get our customers: inbound, outbound, partnerships, tenders, ...
- Take ownership of the complete sales cycle, end-to-end (from lead generation up to closing)?
- Work from an office located in the historical Flagey building (maison de la radio) on the top-floor with a 180 degree view on Brussels skyline? And the roof terrace to lunch with an even better 360 degree view of Brussels ?
- Work in an environment that actively promotes equal opportunities and strives to increase the diversity of its talent pool.
What your role would look like?
Our sales cycle is long, every client is unique, and we focus on a few large deals per year. You have to gather a deep understanding of each client's case and demonstrate how our solution can solve problems they didn't know could be solved.
Our sales are bases on a very consultative approach: you will demonstrate exceptional listening skills and will have to find new arguments on the spot, as no two clients are the same.
You will report directly to the CEO, act as his right-hand in everything Sales/BizDev Strategy-related and will have a real opportunity to find new and innovative ways to find and define the most performing Acquisition Channel, demonstrate your capacity to be instrumental in growing our revenue and creating an international Sales team thereafter.
This position offers a blend of strategy and channel identification, as well as going out of the building, meeting with prospects, dealing with our Online Marketing Agency and doing the actual job, with the CEO.
We believe sales is a science and as every science we believe in experimentation and in eternal iteration of constantly improving our way of working.
As Business Development Manager of MyMove, you will manage our larger leads and deals end-to-end:
- You will have to find your way through companies, leverage our network (and ideally yours) to get to C-level decision makers
- Iterate on our client acquisition channels, based on the number of leads and quality of the clients they bring
- Follow up on your own generated leads as well as marketing-generated leads and partners-generated leads that we generate for you
- Present and demo MyMove as a solution to their unique needs, in a multi-meeting format
- Close deals (the more, the merrier), naturally
- Keep track of every action you take in our Hubspot CRM
- You will be evaluated and rewarded based on how much new ARR (annual recurring revenue) you bring in
What we are looking for:
- A head-well-made, capable of bringing top-notch solutions on the spot
- Experience in Consulting or similar is a strong plus. Ideally, you've also worked in the industry and want to join a smaller team and generate a real impact from your actions
- Experience in smaller companies, startups or other entrepreneurial experience
- Willingness to get beyond sales and act as the CEO's right hand to find new BizDev strategies
- You will work from our Brussels office (part-time remote, full-time at office possible too).
- Fluently spoken and written English, because that's the main language used internally. Combined with fluent Dutch and French. Other languages are also a plus.
- Willingness to always keep learning and the compulsive desire to keep on developing as a person and professional and believing this is the only way.
- You will be celebrated as a superstar, but you’re down to earth and know a team builds dreams and that you’re a part of a team that enables you to shine (we have a "no-dikkenek” policy).
- No 9-to-5 mindset or lifestyle.